_

_

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New glasses

As I was taking my glasses of before bed last night, one lens popped out and the frame cracked. I am sure that it has something to do with all the abuse they have taken at the hands of Alexa lately. I rarely wear my glasses since I have contacts, but I do need to have a back up pair just in case. My eye doctor is right near my parents' house, so I ran in today and picked up my prescription. Then I ordered new glasses, including frames, lenses, clip on sunglasses, and shipping, for $16.95 at Zenni Optical. I haven't received them yet, obviously, so I can't attest to the quality. But I figured that at that price, it was worth trying them out, especially since I rarely wear my glasses outside of the house. Stay tuned to see when they arrive and if I like them or not.

7 comments:

Molly said...

That is a great price but I don't know how you ordered them without trying them on! I couldn't do that, I don't think.

Joan said...

Mom helped. :o)

DreArt said...

pssssssssssst: laser surgery. No more glasses!! :)
But then you might see what Dave REALLY looks like. haha

Dave said...

it's much easier if you don't need glasses to begin with...

Oma and Opa said...

You speak easy now but wait until you get older....

Halyna said...

glasses are a great way to accessorize!

EmilyV said...

Wow! New glasses certainly get a lot of comments, huh?