_

_

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Church Family

Today while I worked, my kids played with some friends and had a great time. When I arrived to pick them up, Alexa had just woken up from a 2 hour nap, and Caleb was running around the backyard with a bucket on his head for a helmet and a play sword in his hand. He was having so much fun. When I called him inside to go home, I found filthy dirty hands and face and a pocket full of moss. I'm not sure what possessed him to put moss in his pocket. You may be wondering what in the world this has to do with the title of this blog, Church Family. Well, these friends go to our church. Our regular babysitter is our pastor's wife, and three other ladies from the church have kept the kids this school year (including Molly, of course). I am truly blessed by our church family, and especially the care that they give to my children each Thursday while I work.

2 comments:

Joan said...

The stuff in the pockets will likely get worse before it gets better. Don't ask me how I know.

EmilyV said...

Yeah, well his little buddy had a jalapeno pepper out of the garden in his pocket.