_

_

Thursday, November 27, 2008

$3.60 at CVS

CVS started their sales today, so I didn't have to wait until Black Friday when I have a million other stores I want to go to. I went to a 24 store this morning around 6:30 and then to a store that opens at 7:00 on my way home. I spent $3.60, saved $151, and now have $83 in ECB to spend. Oh, and I accidentally missed a $1.00 coupon, so I could have spent even less.

Here's what I got -
1 Hershey's Bar
1 Aussie shampoo and 1 conditioner
1 Johnsons Soft Lotion
1 Schick Quatro razor and 1 trimmer
2 tubes Colgate toothpaste
2 Loreal lip glosses
1 Sally Hansen nail polish
1 Phillips ear buds
1 Garnier facial cleansing wipes
3 bottles Gatorade
1 Covergirl powder
1 Covergirl foundation
2 bags pretzels
3 bottles Complete contact solution
2 Bic Soleil razors
1 box Playtex tampons

1 comment:

Molly said...

Makes me excited for my trip later on!! I hope they have what I want!!