_

_

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Early Christmas Present

My watch broke yesterday. It was actually already broken. The time adjusting knob fell off back almost a year ago, so for the last 6 months the time has been off by an hour. Since Daylight Savings Time, it was finally back on the right time. Then it just fell off my arm yesterday. It was a fairly cheap watch and not worth fixing, so I telling Phillip today that I need to go to Target (where he is hoping to work for the Christmas season while he looks for a job in his field) to get a new watch. Dave overheard the conversation and told me not to go get a new watch since he had bought me one for Christmas. And since he likes to get things done early, the watch was already purchased and waiting in our closet for lack of a better hiding place, I guess. He brought down the Amazon.com box and let me open my early Christmas present, a new Timex watch. Thanks, Dave!


4 comments:

Halyna said...

wow... dave was able to hide something from you??

DreArt said...

Dave buys presents??

You should be a wrist model...

Molly said...

Good job, Dave!

Oma and Opa said...

Wow, it's not even a digital. Does your generation know how to read these watches?
And no batteries to buy!