_

_

Thursday, March 27, 2008

CVS and Kroger deals

Like I mentioned earlier, I ran my errands once I put the kids in bed tonight. No pictures, but here are the details.

CVS - $0
2 240 packs of baby wipes (We actually use cloth wipes along with our cloth diapers at home, but I keep these in the diaper bag. This amount will last us a LONG time. I'm guessing 7-8 months.)
Colgate toothpaste (time to find somewhere to donate toothpaste!)
Cashews
Travel size Pantene conditioner

Kroger - $42.22
3 loaves of bread
12 pack rolls
Donuts (Oops! I'm eating some right now)
Mayfield Moose Tracks ice cream ($0.99 with sale and coupon)
Pepperoni pizza
2 pork tenderloins
1 pack Perdue chicken breasts
2 bottles apple juice
Gallon of OJ
2 dozen eggs
Coleslaw (free)
Red grapes
1 pear
2 apples
1 mango
Baby carrots
Bacon
Canned peaches
Croutons
3 boxes mac and cheese
2 boxes lean pockets
Cat treats (free, will give away to someone)
Cat food (free, also to give away)
2L Big Red soda (free, will take to church lunch)
Almond accents for salad (free)
1 head Romaine lettuce

If you notice a lack of vegetables, we have TONS in the freezer, so we'll be eating those this week.

March Grocery Budget
Total spent - $368.35
Total left - $31.65

We shouldn't need anything else before we leave, so I am under budget for the month!

2 comments:

Annette Feschbaum said...

Where's the Mayfield ice cream coupon? We need some of that!!! Also, I tried to use my free cat food coupons at Publix yesterday and they did not have the size required. Guess I will stop at Kroger and get it, based on your experience.

EmilyV said...

The Mayfield Ice cream coupon printed from the machine at Kroger one time when I went. I have been holding the coupon waiting for a sale.

I got a bag of cat food at my Kroger the last 2 times I went. If you can't find it, give me your coupon, and I'll get it next time I'm there.