_

_

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grocery Budget Check In

The kids and I stayed home all day yesterday because I was sick, and we stayed home again today because it was pouring. It is no fun taking both kids out by myself in the rain. Anyway, we were completely out of milk, and I had some library books that were due yesterday. So I took Caleb with me and ran out to the library, Aldi, and Publix. Aldi has milk this week for $2.69, which is why we made a special trip there. I spent $9.96 at Aldi and $8.38 at Publix.

Total spent for March - $254.42
Total left for March - $145.58

It's going to be close to keep the budget under $400 this month since I am hosting Easter at my house on Sunday, but I am determined to do it. And, I plan to lower the budget to $375 or maybe even $350 for next month. Wish me luck.

No comments: