_

_

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Uh Oh

If you are a mom, I'm sure you know that hearing Uh Oh from the next room is never good. And if you are not a mom, I'm sure you can guess. Anyway, last night, Dave was gone to a meeting at school, I was answering e-mail, and the kids were playing in the sunroom. And guess what I heard? Caleb repeatedly saying Uh Oh in a concerned enough voice that I decided I better get up and see what was going on. I should have taken my camera with me because I found Alexa sitting in the floor with Caleb's upturned bowl of dry Rice Chex all around her, happily munching away. She had apparently pulled it off of his table when he wasn't guarding it. I thought I got it all cleaned up; I even pulled out the dust buster. Well, first thing this morning, I go to change Alexia's nasty horrible poopy diaper, and guess what falls out from her shirt all over the changing table. Yep, little bits of Rice Chex everywhere. I guess I should have run the dust buster up and down her, too.

1 comment:

DreArt said...

cute.

too bad u didn't get the pix