_

_

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stay at Home Day

Caleb has like his thousandth cold this winter (well, I guess it is spring now), so we stayed home today rather than sharing germs with anyone. In addition to the normal laundry, dishes, diapers, feeding routines, I also worked on some scrapbooks, cleaned off the computer desk, clipped coupons and made a grocery list and organized my night stand. I'm going to run some errands tonight after the kids are in bed. Besides the potatoes and salad we are having for dinner tonight, we have no fresh fruit or veggies in the house. That is actually a good thing because it means we actually ate all the produce I bought instead of letting it rot and go to waste like sometimes happens. Caleb loves canned peaches and pears, but we are completely out of those, too. So I'm going to run to CVS for a few more free things and then to Kroger for produce and a few other things. I don't want to get too much since we are leaving for Canada on the 5th.

No comments: