_

_

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Menu Plan Friday (a day early)

I normally just come up with something to eat for lunch when it is lunch time each day, but I find myself dreading having to decide. So, I made a lunch menu for this week, too. I also bake a snack for church each week, so I think I'll start including that, too.

Lunches (in no order, will pick each day)
-chicken nuggets
- PB and J sandwiches
-grilled cheese sandwiches
-pizza
-mac and cheese

Lunches are served with fruit, yogurt, string cheese, carrots and dip, etc.

Snack for church : cinnamon rolls

Dinners
Friday - leftovers (Dave and Brett gone on Rangers trip)
Saturday - pork tenderloin, wild rice, rolls, veggies, ice cream (my parents are coming over)
Sunday - hot dogs, coleslaw, fries
Monday - Chicken parisienne, noodles, carrots
Tuesday - Pork chops, corn, salad, rolls
Wednesday - Bacon wrapped chicken, noodles, salad
Thursday - Beef and Broccoli, fried rice
Friday - $5 pizza from Little Caesars

No comments: