_

_

Friday, March 7, 2008

Stockpile

I have accumulated quite a lot of "stuff" for free or nearly free with my coupons lately. So much stuff that my one shelf in the garage was not enough to store everything on anymore. Just this week, I have added free shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hairspray, razors, toothpaste, soap, and bodywash to my piles of stuff. So anyway, I got everything cleaned up and organized today. Hopefully this will help me be aware of what we have way too much of and what we are running low on. For instance, I have over a years worth of body wash and soap, but only 3 deodorants left. I guess I need to find a store to give me some free deodorant soon. Here are some pictures of the garage.





1 comment:

Molly said...

I know where I am going shopping next time I need, well, anything.