_

_

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CVS and Walgreens again

So, I had some Extra Bucks to spend at CVS and lots of Register Rewards for Walgreens, so we went shopping today. At Walgreens, my total was - 0.04. The guy couldn't figure out what to do about that, so I bought a $0.25 Lindt truffle to fix it. It's not pictured because Caleb and I split it in the parking lot. :)

I got:
2 3-packs Zest soap
1 Gilette Fusion Razor
1 Venus Embrace Razor
dental floss
Colgate toothpaste
2 Easter cups (for my Sunday School class)
Easter stickers (also for SS)
2 cans Blue Diamond almonds

I spent $3.92 and got back $14.99 in extra bucks to use next time I go to CVS.

Here's my plan for next time I go to CVS (hopefully the last time this week).
3 bags of Easter Candy $3.99 each
1 Crest Pro Health Night Rinse $3.49
$5/$15 purchase coupon
$1.50 off 3 bags candy coupon
$1 off Crest rinse coupon
Total $7.96 (I'll pay for it in Extra Bucks from today)
Extra Bucks earned - $8.49

I may also get some LypSyl lip moisturizer which is free after Extra Bucks this month

No comments: