_

_

Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Factoids

1) Alexa is running a low fever. I think/hope she is just teething.

2) This is the 3rd week in a row that it has been raining on grocery shopping day. Shopping with 2 kids in the rain is not fun.

3) Russell Stover chocolates apparently contain just as much caffeine as Harry and David chocolates and do just as good of a job at keeping a certain baby girl up half the night.

4) I took a shower all by myself this morning. No little boy stripped and climbed in with me.

5) Today is Pi Day (pi is 3.14 and today is 3/14 for all you mathematically challenged people out there). I baked a pie in Dave's pi plate (my mom bought him a pie plate that has the pi symbol in the middle and the numbers running around the rim) last night for him to take to school today.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I KNOW I'm mathematically challenged, but did you mean 3.14, not 3/14? What kind of pie did you make? Hope not pistachio!!