_

_

Friday, March 28, 2008

More Loot - spent $0.44


Walgreens -
Alavert
Excedrin (not pictured. I gave it to Molly)
2 4 packs Scott Extra Soft toilet paper
Nature Made multi vitamins
Pledge Multi Surface wipes
Listerine Mouth wash

My total was $25.40, which I put on a Walgreens gift card. I will get $20.28 back in rebates.

CVS-
3 bottles apple juice (I buy this for the church as well as for us)
Big bag of pretzels
Almonds
Mixed nuts
toothbrush
3 bars soap

Total was $0.44. No extra bucks from any of this stuff, but still a good deal, I think.

Freebies I got in the mail today -
Sample of Tide with Dawn Scrubbers
Free 12 pack of coke from My Coke Rewards

3 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks for the Excedrin! I'll need it after teaching Dave's class today. Shouldn't you be paying me to take it off your hands?!? :)

Anonymous said...

A free twelve pack of coke! That is great. Although I am trying to give up soda, this might tempt me to keep at it :)

Amanda said...

Nice work! Love how you worked the Walgreen's deal! :)