_

_

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pajama Day

Since becoming a Stay At Home Mom at the end of May, I haven't actually stayed at home all that often. I like to be out and about and the kids seem to like it, too. I try to get out every morning after Alexa's nap. We go to the library for story time, to park, for a walk in the neighborhood, to visit Daddy or Grammy at work, to visit Grandmother and Granddaddy at the assisted living home, shopping, or to a friend's house. It was beautiful and warm outside yesterday, and we went to Walgreens, Publix, outside to play and for a walk. Well, today it is rainy and stormy and gross, so I have declared it pajama day. Caleb and I are still in our original pajamas, but I had to change Alexa into clean pajamas this morning because her diaper leaked. So far today, we have baked cookies, done some laundry, called and made two doctor's appointments, shopped online and watched the movie Cars for the 18th million time as it is Caleb's new favorite. He only watches the first 20 minutes or so every time before he gets bored. So, Happy Pajama Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I LOVE pajama day!!!