_

_

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Publix deals and grocery budget

Alexa and I ran to the bank and Publix this morning. I had the sweetest cashier, a teenage girl, who was so excited about my savings. And some people I knew were in line behind me and were very patient with all my coupons. No picture, although Caleb helped unload the groceries and tried to put them on top of the freezer for a picture. It's pretty sad that my 2 year old thinks we need to take a picture of our groceries before we put them away.

We got:
6 bags of Chex Mix (Caleb's favorite snack)
2 bags frozen corn
3 boxes wild rice
Sunday paper (more coupons!)
Crystal Light Raspberry lemonade
Gogurt yogurt
12 pack of Sprite
12 pack Coke
Pillsbury pizza crust

Total - $8.32
Savings $38.48 (82 %)

March Grocery Budget
Total spent - $236.08
Total left - $163.92

1 comment:

DreArt said...

hey!!! with all those savings and extra goodies, you should send some care packages up the British Columbia way.... you have my address, right?

:P