_

_

Friday, March 14, 2008

Menu Plan Friday

I so did not follow my menu plan last week. I think we ate 3 of the meals on there. I already had the ingredients for everything, though, so when we don't eat a planned meal it just gets bumped down to reappear again later. So you may see some repeats on my menu plan, which usually means we never ate it in the first place not that we are eating the exact same thing again.

Anyway, here's this week -

Tonight - Pizza, salad, popcorn, and a movie for Family Movie Night
Tomorrow - Out to eat for Dave's birthday while my parents keep the kids
Sunday - FFY
Monday - Monterey chicken (Dave's request for his birthday), potatoes, salad, pistachio pie (Dave's request again)
Tuesday - BBQ sandwiches, mac and cheese, carrots and dip
Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken bundles, veggies of some sort, rolls
Thursday - Parmesan crusted cube steak (trying a new recipe), potatoes, green beans
Friday - Bison burgers, hotdogs, mac and cheese, applesauce

No comments: